Preventative Maintenance Plans: The Mustang Club Program
Our Mustang Club Program preventative maintenance plan provides first-class service to a select group of customers. With this program you will benefit from:
- Safety & efficiency through semi-annual heating and air-conditioning inspections.
- Savings through regular discounts, special offers and no emergency fees.
- Priority service because we respond to your requests first.
- And much more!
Fact: Preventative maintenance on residential air conditioning systems will restore at least ½ to 1 ton or more of air conditioning performance capacity, improve comfort, reduce repairs and lower utility costs. (Source: Louisiana State University)
At Texas Air Doctors, we will keep you and your family safe and secure with a semi-annual heating and air-conditioning inspection. Our comprehensive written assessment includes the following key items and many more.
Safety & Efficiency with Proper HVAC Maintenance:
- Check Freon Levels
- Check for electric short circuits
- Check water overflow protection
- Check for duct problems
- Check for explosive gas leaks
- Check for Carbon Monoxide
- Check quality of exposed wiring
- Check over amp protection
- Check carbon monoxide detectors and test each detector
- Check furnace filter
- Check surge protector
- Check for sizzling or bussing sounds from system
- Check for presence and proper placement of smoke alarms and test each alarm
Savings You Receive from our HVAC Maintenance Program:
- Free unlimited service calls
- Free Tune-ups 1 Heat & 1 Cool
- Free cleaning detail of outdoor unit
- Free Emergency Service within 24-hours of your call
- 15% Discount on repair procedures
Get priority service and Jump to the Head of the Line!
As a Mustang Club Member, your call will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to both routine and emergency calls.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you’re not fully satisfied, we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.
That’s right. Your Mustang Club Membership can be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you are selling.
Safety, Savings, Peace of Mind.
At Texas Air Doctors we promise you the highest level of customer service, including:
- Appointments Scheduled at Your Convenience
- On-time arrival with the right tools to get the job done right in one visit
- Clean, polite, uniformed technicians
- Technicians receive ongoing education to maintain industry knowledge and technical proficiency.
- Drug Testing and background checks are performed on all employees.
- We show respect for your home by wearing protective shoe covers, using work mats and thoroughly cleaning our work spaces.
- We will follow up with a phone call and customer comment card to ensure your complete satisfaction. If you're not 100% happy, we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.