Heating Installation Technicians
The heating in your home is one of the most important parts of the comfort and security that you and your family rely on from your home. During the winter months, heating keeps your home comfortable and your family safe. Because it will be used so frequently and produce so much heat, you need to make sure that your heating unit is installed properly. Our Fort Worth heating installation technicians are all licensed and certified, and they have extensive experience installing central heating units, boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, and any other kind of unit. Texas Air Doctors will make sure that the installation is in line local codes and guidelines, and we’ll make sure that it’s completely safe for use in your home.
Our Fort Worth Heating Installation Professionals
When you hire our Fort Worth heating installation professionals, we can guarantee that you’ll be be getting the highest quality installation possible. You won’t see any problems with your heating unit developing because of a faulty installation. We’ve been working in the industry for nearly two decades, and we’ve installed hundreds of heating units in that time. We can make sure that your home and your family are completely safe, and that your heating unit is as efficient as possible.
Why Hire a Professional Heating Installation Contractor?
A heating installation isn’t only a difficult task—it’s also a dangerous one. Heating installations require specialized tools and equipment, as well as expertise and experience. If the job is done wrong or poorly, it can be extremely difficult to fix. The average homeowner should always hire a professional Fort Worth heating installation contractor to complete the job, and never attempt to get it done on their own.
Generally speaking, there are three steps of the heating installation process that should only be performed by a qualified, experienced professional:
- Turning off the main power source.Heating units can’t be simply plugged into an outlet on your wall. They need to be directly wired to your home’s electrical system. So before any installation, you’ll need to make sure that all of your electricity is completely turned off. The unit will then need to be wired to your main electrical system. Any mistake at this point can easily lead to something as serious as a house fire.
- Removal and replacement of the heating unit.Removing the old heating unit will require a lot of difficult work. You’ll need a professional Fort Worth heating installation specialist for the cutting and grinding of metal parts to remove the old unit, which requires specialized skills and tools. Installing the new unit will also need to be done perfectly in order for it to function properly. Any mistakes can mean that your unit won’t run efficiently, won’t run at all, or will be a safety hazard in your home.
- Duct-work ModificationsIf any of your ducts need to be replaced or modified for proper installation, our Fort Worth heating installation professionals will recognize the problem and take care of it. This could be necessary because of the condition of your ducts, or because they’re not suited or fitted to your new unit. Duct-work modifications or replacements require work with sheet metal that can be extremely dangerous for the average homeowner to perform on their own.
- How To Temporarily And Cheaply Weatherproof Your Home
Are you a tenant that has just moved into a home that has gaping holes under the door and drafty, old windows? Have you told your landlord about the problem and they haven’t come out to weatherproof the home, or have they told you that you’re responsible to do it yourself? If so, you could...Read More
- Fort Worth Air Conditioning Maintenance & Heating Tune Ups
Today’s air conditioners with greater efficiency levels, are more likely to need maintenance, due to changes in coil design (thinner fins, more surface area, thinner tubing, rifled tubing, etc), changes in refrigerants, and so on. For Homeowners, the bottom line is that … Tune-Ups Are Free!!! Why does an Air Conditioner need a tune up?...Read More