Preventative Maintenance Plans:
The Mustang Club Program
Members of our Mustang Club Program are a select group of customers who receive first class service and preventative maintenance for their heating and cooling systems. By joining this program, you’ll be opting to benefit from: Click Here To Join
- Safety & efficiency through semi-annual heating and air-conditioning inspections.
- Savings through regular discounts, special offers and no emergency fees.
- Priority service because we respond to your requests first.
- And much more! – Read our benefits
Fact: Preventative maintenance for residential air conditioning systems can restore at least ½ to 1 ton or more of air conditioning performance capacity, which will improve your home’s comfort, reduce the amount and expense of the repairs you need, and lower your utility costs. Louisiana State University
At Texas Air Doctors, we know how important your heating & cooling systems are to your home and your family, so our preventative maintenance plans will ensure that those systems are always performing at their best. Our comprehensive written assessment includes the following key items (and many more!):
Safety & Efficiency with Proper HVAC Maintenance:
- Check Freon Levels
- Check for electric short circuits
- Check water overflow protection
- Check for duct problems
- Check for explosive gas leaks
- Check for Carbon Monoxide
- Check quality of exposed wiring
- Check over amp protection
- Check carbon monoxide detectors and test each detector
- Check furnace filter
- Check surge protector
- Check for sizzling or hissing sounds from system
- Check for presence and proper placement of smoke alarms and test each alarm
Savings You Receive from our HVAC Maintenance Program:
- Free unlimited service calls
- Free System Checks 1 Heat & 1 Cool
- Free cleaning detail of outdoor unit
- Free Emergency Service within 24-hours of your call
- 15% Discount on repair procedures
Get priority service and Jump to the Head of the Line!
- As a Mustang Club Member, your call will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to both routine and emergency calls.
- We guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you’re not fully satisfied, we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.
- That’s right. Your Mustang Club Membership can be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you are selling.
Safety, Savings, Peace of Mind.
- At Texas Air Doctors we promise you the highest level of customer service, including:
- Appointments Scheduled at Your Convenience
- On-time arrival with the right tools to get the job done right in one visit
- Clean, polite, uniformed technicians
- Technicians receive ongoing education to maintain industry knowledge and technical proficiency.
- Drug Testing and background checks are performed on all employees.
- We show respect for your home by wearing protective shoe covers, using work mats and thoroughly cleaning our work spaces.
- We will follow up with a phone call and customer comment card to ensure your complete satisfaction. If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.